KingJames
Years ago

Running current coach?

There I was in the city enjoying my Subway looking out the window and then I see the current coach running past. Then about 20 seconds later I see a channel 9 camera crew chasing after him. Anyone know what this was about? Did he not want to be interviewed or did they have to get somewhere and he wanted to race them? :P Either way it was quite odd. Good to see him finally being active but too little, too late!

Topic #14530 | Report this topic

Izzy  
Years ago

What's going to happen to the assistant coaches? Surely a new coach coming in will want his own people next to him.

Reply #171376 | Report this post

Forest  
Years ago

think you will find No Volde means no Breheny. As for Sapwell and Flynn, would be tough for them to keep their roles i would think. Without slamming anyone word is there is better out there.

Reply #171379 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think it may be he's given the story to ch.7 news.

Reply #171382 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He was 'running' to the meeting in Mal's city office.
( for those that didn't see ch.7 news )
Anyways, 11am today, press conference will be interesting.

Reply #171494 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Actually he was running away from the Camera's as shown on 9 news. He slipped out of the back of the building after the meeting with Mal and thats when he "was running" (Forest gump quote).

Reply #171509 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I saw him on the tele tonight running up the stairs at the dome.....DOH.....he must be on a fitness kick or something......go figure....

Reply #171755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:26 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754