smooth pockets
Years ago

Breheney to go too?

I assume this is the case. Phil has always said they are a package.

Certainly if he moved to another team then Steve would go with him, but also if Phil stopped coaching altogether then I assume this would be the case for Steve also.

We should acknowledge too the job Steve has done with the 6ers over the years.

Sure his contributions to the championships will always be a highlight of his coaching career. However, far and away his greatest contribution to the game was to head butt Damien Keough.

Topic #14538 | Report this topic

Leopard 20  
Years ago

Classic. Would love to see footaqe of that.

Reply #171441 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

haha

Reply #171442 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Oh the theatrics ! he hardly even made contact . although Keogh was always good at making a crime seem worse than it was .

I swear C1 and C2 have spent all their time out time talking bout the good ol days when headbutts were cool and coaching your team was optional .

Theres a send em off present 2 siamese rocking chairs with championship years engraved on the back , so they can rock together in the twilight of their life .

Reply #171443 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll always like their pre-timeout chat. Some say they just talk about hot chicks in the crowd, but I'd like to think they prepare a concise message for the team.

Heard Scott Fisher's timeout against the Breakers last round and it was near-comical. Fumbled, incoherent, etc. If he chatted with Henry beforehand, I think his messages would be much improved.

Reply #171454 | Report this post

Help Mal  
Years ago

I beleive that Breheney is the brains of the operation but he doesnt want to deal with the media and sponsors. I could be wrong but that is how I see it.

Reply #171456 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He is the mathematical genius.

Reply #171476 | Report this post

2008 bring it  
Years ago

I just hope Shane Breheney is gone next year. How he is there in front of Hoban and Bungey ill never know....biggest disgrace ever!

Reply #171487 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Help Mal I agree, and have heard to a certain extent he is the 'silent coach'. Where as the other guy whos name probably still cant be mentioned on this site, is/was simply the face of the club.

Reply #171489 | Report this post

Leopard 83  
Years ago

Didn't steve get in trouble as a coach a number of years ago, ie. an altercation?

Reply #171505 | Report this post

haha  
Years ago

Hoban and bungeey are not as talented as shane, so they are not there. Bungeeyi has basketball issues and Hoban is a 6'3 centre.

Reply #171568 | Report this post

Baby J  
Years ago

If Hoban's 6'3 I'm Paris Hilton

Reply #171575 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

HELLO Baby J :-)

Reply #171577 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754