warthog
Years ago

brett maher's calf

if anyone hears anything about the diagnosis, please post

Topic #1454 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Boti hass suggested he will miss the game at the gong and may be out for 6 weeks if the scan shows that it is a tear.

Reply #16625 | Report this post

farmer brown  
Years ago

I never realized he was raising cows - Brett if you need a hand calving - give me a call

Reply #16627 | Report this post

warthog  
Years ago

sorry, i saw boti this morning

i meant news about whether it is a tear or not

Reply #16630 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

he was having a light joke. I hope its just a corky as the next 5 games in particular are hard games and we need him for as many as possible, that said if rest now means he is much better later in the season so be it.

Reply #16656 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

Fantastic player, one of the best SA has produced but how long will Brett keep playing for? His body is starting to break down and I wonder how many seasons he will be able to keep playing for. Hope this injury doesn't keep him out for too long. Farley and Dusty can not keep carrying this team for ever.

Reply #16664 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

The calf injury isnt an issue of his body breaking down, but from receiving a kick to it during Friday nights game.

I agree that we certainly dont need him out for the next 5 games, that would be a major issue for us.

Maybe it's time to get in a back up guard using the Nash and Williams injury waivers.

Reply #16668 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I hope it isn't a tear!

Our offence didn't run too smoothly sunday. Having said that we still scored 100+ but wollongong and sydney are excellent teams with Very good backcourts.

Farley will have his hands full with J Smith and Mee

Reply #16695 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754