In the know
Years ago

If Phil reapplies ?

if he does Phil will be there next season

Topic #14547 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Cheers, after reading it posted in another thread, and now a whole new topic on it, I have to believe this is true. That and your name tells me it would not be fabricated.

Reply #171610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont worry In The Know. you will see a lot more of dad now, he will have lots of free time in a few months.

Reply #171622 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

phil to commentate at this years olympic games

Reply #171710 | Report this post

Leopard 20  
Years ago

I can just see it now, Mal asking potsie to give him all the applications for the job, Mal flicks through them and notices one from some guy who reckons he's coached 3 NBL championships, and only finished out of the final 8 once in his coaching career.
Mal excitedly says to Potsie we've gotta get this guy, he's just what this club is missing, and he already lives in Adelaide..

Potsie rolls his eyes as Mal hands him Phil's application.

Reply #171800 | Report this post

:)  
Years ago

Why would potsie roll his eyes when Phill is related to him. I would have thought he would smile as he would probably keep his job!

Reply #171911 | Report this post

Giraffe 99  
Years ago

Would Potsie still be there to role his eyes?

Reply #172364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754