Bulldog
Years ago

Fox broadcast

Did anybody catch the debacle that was the Fox Sports broadcast of the Townsville-Brisbane game last night? Only showed half of it due to technical difficulties.
They got through the pre-game crap and just as they were ready for tip off we lost the coverage, coming back in 3 minutes to go in the quarter.
Their feed dropped out again in the third quarter, rather frustrating. Lucky there was NBA on ESPN and Ghostbusters on channel 10 to keep me occupied during Fox's failures.

Topic #14592 | Report this topic

Ebi Ere  
Years ago

Yes, it happened to me too in New Zealand. The whole Fox Broadcast is quite unprofessional. With 23 seconds left to go before half-time Andrew Gaze was obviously getting ready to go interview one of the players(Vanderjagt from memory) and he walked through the camera!

Fox need to get it sorted.

Reply #172258 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Yeah tuned in to watch the repeat of Road to Beijing! LOL

No Hummer player of the game/ player interviews after the game.

Reply #172264 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I caught some of the replay on channel 9 this morning, which is of course the Fox Broadcast. They mentioned the technical difficulties a few times. Certainly would have been frustrating watching on tv.

Reply #172273 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:50 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754