TC
Years ago

Next NBA player to be traded?

Some crazy trades going down in the NBA at the moment, with many more rumored to be in the works. So who will be traded next? Bonus points if you call the team they get traded too. I'm gonna take a smokey at Ron Artest to Denver.

Topic #14639 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ron Artest to Knicks for Eddy Curry & Jermone James?

Jermaine O'Neal for Vince Carter

Very curious though to see what deals happen given the deadline is early next week and All-Star Weekend is also this week.

Reply #172792 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

Ron Artest & Mike Bibby to Miami for Jason Williams, Ricky Davis & Alonzo Mourning (all expiring contracts)

PG - Bibby
SG - Wade
SF - Artest
PF - Marion
C - Haslem (Bit undersized, but only Howard to worry
about in the East, anyway)

That could challenge anybody in the East if they could sneak into the playoffs (not really likely I know, given they are 12 games behind 8th seed, with only 33 games to play).

If not, they would still be up for a pretty good Draft Pick and either get a new PG (Bibby will have only one year left) or a C, so Haslem could come off the Bench.

Reply #172802 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Ahhh isn't Zo retired???

Reply #172805 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

Not officially, he is still on Miami's books, I actually checked this trade on www.realgm.com TradeChecker and it works.

Reply #172809 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Very true. Zo has retired, but still on the Heat books. Due to this the Heat will use him as trade bait and offload the contract onto someone else. I have definitely heard of Zo's name in trade rumours relating to the Heat.

The Suns are still interesting in making another trade or 2. So What are your thoughts on this?

Reply #172811 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Andre Miller to Miami for Jason Williams and/or Ricky Davis

Reply #172870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So we all read espn/nba.com
Anyone have any original ideas that are possible?

Reply #172873 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Robert Horry, Ime Udoka and the rights to Tiago Splitter for Andrew Bogut.

Reply #172884 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Jason Kidd to Clevelend for Eric Snow and Larry Hughes...

Reply #172887 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Pfft Mantis, I think that deal is hardly fair on San An. Bucks are giving up way too little.

Reply #172920 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Well, I picked the Spurs trading expiring contracts for a centre on a team in the doldrums. Just the wrong contracts and the wrong centre.

Reply #174115 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754