gildo
Years ago

Would NBL All Stars beat an NBA team?

with the talent in the allstar nbl team i think they would beat a few nba teams. wat u guys think..

Topic #14731 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you need to find the CAPS Lock key...

Reply #174049 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

only if that all-star team had Justin Brown and Ben Melmeth playing...

Reply #174053 | Report this post

dougys69  
Years ago

llolololololololololololololoololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololoololololololololololololo

Reply #174055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

would be an interesting game against the NY Knicks

Reply #174061 | Report this post

Wilma  
Years ago

Would be interesting for sure. Allow the NBL allstars at least a month of training to develop some kind of system, and then yeah, I think it's possible.

Reply #174099 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

They'd beat the knicks. But then again so would the sturt under 12 girls.

Reply #174105 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Anstey/Jawai
Redhage/Ballinger
Hodge/Worthington
Ebi/Penney
Bruton/Homocide!!!1ONE1!

Something like that? Can't see them beating anyone, personally. Maybe get close to a couple, but even Miami, with Wade and Marion alone, would run rings around them, IMO.

Reply #174114 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Would be very interesting and could be a close game I think (if it was one of the crappier NBA teams!).

Reply #174120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pffft look what Newley did in the NBL compared to how he did in Summer league games. They all-star team wouldn't stand a chance against any NBA team.

Reply #174136 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Randolph and Curry would be able to foul out the whole team in the first quarter, the gap is just too big between the 2 leagues.

Reply #174139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is no way that they could beat anyone including the knicks

Reply #174142 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Would have a better chance against the US national team IMO than a squad of guys that play together and presumably compliment each other rather than all trying to be the star.

All-Star teams (and the US national team) are notorious for being all attack and no defence and without having the role-players to glue the side together.

Reply #174145 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

why is everyone only bringing up the knicks lol... heat have the worst record damn it

Reply #174174 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

European teams beat NBA teams, the Kings and Bullets beat European teams and the Chinese national team so it´s not impossible, if they played 10 times I´d say the NBL team would win once.

Reply #174181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NO WAY!!!!!

Reply #174230 | Report this post

PHD in shot  
Years ago

i doubt it. knicks or heat would beat nbl all star team hands down.
who could gaurd wade and marion and who could gaurd baby shaq/jamal crawford/zach randolph.
NO one sorry not gonna even come close

Reply #174263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754