kad
Years ago

Dale Ryan in the mix?

Meanwhile, Brisbane assistant coach Dale Ryan has emerged as a leading contender for the vacant Adelaide coaching position.

The 36ers have re-advertised the head coaching job, with current mentor Phil Smyth looking destined for the door after a disappointing season in charge.

Ryan is in a short-list of candidates that also includes for former 36er Scott Ninnis.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/sport/bullets-wake-their-sleeping-giant/2008/02/21/1203467264143.html

Topic #14737 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

UGH

from http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/sport/bullets-wake-their-sleeping-giant/2008/02/21/1203467264143.html

Meanwhile, Brisbane assistant coach Dale Ryan has emerged as a leading contender for the vacant Adelaide coaching position.

Reply #174150 | Report this post

jokker  
Years ago

What a joke the second assistant at Brisbane please tell me this is a joke.If we are going to change then get someone better or dont make the change.Does Eddie wont him to have the job.Maybe it is his team if he gets the job no question

Reply #174159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jokker im guessing you know as much about him as you do about beveridge - in other words, almost nothing.

Reply #174161 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Tell him his dreaming

Reply #174173 | Report this post

jokker  
Years ago

Well do tell genius or anonymous where in the NBL have they coached that was all i was talking about not there junior records.

Reply #174178 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

They could do A LOT worse than Daisy. Very solid coach and I'm told he gets on very very well with players (read Mick Hills blog for some examples).

Reply #174185 | Report this post

BBallGod  
Years ago

Who is and what has he done. Is he out of the US originally??? I have never heard of him as a player OR coach..... Can't beleive they would go for unknown ahead of Ninnis.

Reply #174235 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754