Nutwork
Years ago

SHAQ V KOBE

Shaq & Kobe face off for the first time since the trade on Christmas Day. Can anybody tell me if it is on ESPN or FOX and what day & time?

Topic #1475 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

i just checked on line and according to Fox it looks as though they will be showing golf and NFL...

bugger bugger bugger

Reply #16803 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

11.30 am xmas day Larry joins the globetrotters and Magic Michigan State.

Should be good fun in exchange for Shaq v Kobe

Reply #16812 | Report this post

Tyler  
Years ago

The game is on a saturday in america meaning it will be played on Australia's Sunday. ESPN wont show NBA on Sunday, even though it will be the biggest game this season. Wouldnt mind seeing the pacers v detroit as well.

Reply #16822 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I think Shaq might have a calf injury...would be interesting to see if he plays.

Reply #16848 | Report this post

ragy  
Years ago

shaq suks and i feel bad for the heat and he doesnt hve anyone to pick on hes own size so he pickes on bynum

Reply #41685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754