Fill Smythe
Years ago

Voldemort Applies

Voldemort has applied for the position as 36ers coach. As Hodge & Ballinger have not signed contracts (waiting to see who the coach is), I'd wager that there will be a reappointment, not a new one.

Topic #14754 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Thank god.

Reply #174369 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Whatever it takes to get Hodge and Ballinger im cool with!

Reply #174371 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I'm happy to take your money with that bet Fill!

Reply #174374 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

I bet if he isn't re appointed at least one of the two won't be back, possible both.

Reply #174375 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He didn't seem concerned whether he applied. Didn't know the closing date. +150 applications are received and he puts his in at the last moment. Previously, he mentioned it was his fault for hanging onto Chappell too long, hoping he'd come good. Then, yesterday he was frustrated with management for hanging onto Chappell too long? It's a bit hard to follow.
It will be a most interesting appointment.

Reply #174388 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I thought that Balls was all but signed a couple of weeks ago, with no concerns about the coach? Big change of heart, or utter BS getting tossed around again?

Reply #174399 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I heard him say he's happy to sign about 3 weeks ago and again , about a week ago that he's hoping to play for 36ers . So that's also a bit hard to follow. Maybe his agent wants more money?

Reply #174400 | Report this post

Years ago

Utter BS again 24, Ballinger will sign.

Reply #174403 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Exactly, Ballinger and Hodge will sign regardless of who is the coach. The only chance one of them wont play here next season is if Hodge makes it to the NBA. I can't believe people want that same mediocre coach to continue. even with a better line up next season he will still make us under achieve. But most of you fans of his will be happy we just make the playoffs. I'm glad Dicko said he wont be here next season.

Reply #174420 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Phil gets interviewed today I think.

Reply #174438 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I wonder what name he used on his application?

Reply #174479 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

"Phil gets interviewed today I think."

That ought to be a prtty interesting interview.."So Phil what are your coaching credentials?".."ohh shit sorry scrap that we know"

Hopefully this is more to test out his commiment to the job more than anything.

Reply #174510 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

He stays, then no season tickets for me, simple as that - no more I am afraid!

Reply #174529 | Report this post

Number21  
Years ago

What Smyth's plan is for the future of the Sixers..
How to attract the young South Australian stars like the Newleys, Ingles etc.

Reply #174538 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754