The Journo
Years ago

NBL Semi-Final Predictions

Melbourne vs Brisbane

Bullets have the wood on the Tigers and game one is crucial.

If Brisbane win game one, they will sweep, if Melbourne win, then I still think Brisbane in three.

JOURNO PREDICTS: Bullets 2-0

Sydney vs Perth

The Kings are the team they beat and Perth can not win away from home, they MAY get game 2.

JOURNO PREDICTS: Kings 2-0

Topic #14781 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Melbourne vs Brisbane

Bullets 2-0

Sydney vs Perth

My heart says Perth 2-1
My head says Kings 2-1

Reply #174550 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Bullets should win, but it will be very tight.

I'm saying 2-1. I really don't like how much they rely on Bradshaw at the moment.

Sydney v. Perth is very tough, but Sydney should pick it up. 2-0.

Reply #174555 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Hmm. Just started looking into the Bris/Melb series and something very interesting stands out.

Brisbane played 3 games this season where they had to travel and play the day after a game. Tigers have not played any back to back games.

I wonder how the Tiger will handle game 2 in Brisbane the night after what should be a tough game 1..

Anyone know how the Tigers travel? Im fairly sure the Bullets starters fly straight home after away games on the ABC Learning Jet.

Reply #174558 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yeah and then drive home in 'The Big Red Car'...........

Reply #174562 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Perth is due, Wildcats 2-0, Brisbane 2-1

Reply #174649 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754