Is Amare the nicest guy in the league?

Article

Topic #14822 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

I'm sure Mr Clutch will have something negative to say about this article.

Reply #174941 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

hes a prick.he shoved garnett after he dunked on him last week.

Reply #175006 | Report this post

Philba  
Years ago

I think Grant Hill has been a really good influence on Amare Stoudemire and the community. Look up some articles about Hill's efforts if you want an inspiring read.

Reply #175007 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

cheezeburger, surely you watched that whole game? yeah he gave him a shove, who wouldnt after getting dunked on like that!

Was a lamer shove than Worthington's elbow raise to Redhage.

Reply #175083 | Report this post

Philba  
Years ago

That was an awesome game to watch Boston vs Phx. Garnett and Stoudemire were going at it all game

Reply #175263 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

"From a marketing standpoint, I haven't reached my full potential. With my personality and aura and swagger, I have a good chance to be marketed. Lots of companies adore me." - amare stoudamire

what a king among men

Reply #175734 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Put him on the LeBron James list of sell-outs. Read an interesting article recently about LeBron refusing to sign a team-letter initiated by Ira Newble about conflict in Africa because the Chinese interests there related directly back to manufacturing plants for his beloved Nike.

Reply #175771 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754