Kent Brockman
Years ago

How has Worthington not been reported?

Just checkedout OzHoops as i must have been out of the room when the incident happened.

Clearly a huge raised elbow to Redhage's neck / face as Redhage set a highball screen on Wortho

By far the worst incident this year, worse than Hendrix and much worse than Loughton.

Surely he will get a game or 2 for the elbow

Topic #14829 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ummm, he has. check nbl.com or foxsports.com, both have stories.

Reply #174997 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Cheers

Reply #175000 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't even get an unsportsmanlike foul for it. IMO, should get one game.

Reply #175002 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

i missed it... any video of it?

Reply #175005 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

He's been done via video review. Fox and NBL web site confirmed it.

I saw the incident on television this morning and it's a very intentional elbow. Hopefully he'll be punished with 2 game suspension.

Reply #175012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was it a strike or a push?

I only caught a glimpse of the footage, and couldn't really tell. The elbow was too high, but was it moving or 'flailing' as commentators love to put it, or was it raised and just a high push?

Reply #175019 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

they will prop give him a suspended sentence, as its SYDNEY SYDNEY SYDNEY.

Reply #175022 | Report this post

balls  
Years ago

here is some footage
http://www.ozhoopsboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=13549&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Reply #175072 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

The hit was so hard on Redhage nbl.com says he may be in doubt for game 2 himself after being diagnosed with mild concusion

Reply #175090 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The blow was a very hard forearm/elbow smack in the middle of chest and throat line. Certainly plenty of force to drop the Wildcat to the floor.

Suspend the King.

Reply #175092 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

At least two games. Sydney are in trouble. A fired up Perth and no Wortho means the Kings could be gone earlier than we thought. A shame, 'cause they've had a super year.

For those who say Worth's a prick and so on, he can still play for us. A super talent. Brain-fades happen.

Reply #175130 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

It was a love tap.. It's worth one game nothing more.

Concussed my ar%#.

He'll play alright tonight.

Reply #175150 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Older that was more that a love tap

And he went after him in the 4th as well

Wortho is a dog

The NBL shouldve made a example of him and rubbed him out for the rest of the series

Soft decision IMO

Reply #175197 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Not even an unsportsmanlike foul, it makes the officiating a joke especially after being found guilty by the NBL and given game suspensions. What is it that the refs cannot see?

Reply #175209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From their angle, they probably can't see how high the arm bar was, all they could see may be the contact and redhedge falling over.

Reply #175218 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

There are 3 ref's.......and ur telling me one of em couldnt see it??

Butler is a shite ref

There was a play where Rodgers was at the 3 pt line with Hinder on him.....Mildenhall deemed it a flop...which it was, and Butler called the offensive on Rodgers

If Butler is one of australias best ref's ......we are in trouble

Reply #175258 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754