Go U Rocket
Years ago

Next Phil Jackson - (Sixers Read)

SCHUELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young! Smart! Passion! Sexy!

Topic #14847 | Report this topic

sharpshooter  
Years ago

justin...did you put your mum up to this????

Reply #175152 | Report this post

known  
Years ago

Dusty you should be concentrating on your finals game tonight.
I do agree though, needs a role next year with them.

Reply #175153 | Report this post

MyMoneyJarsFull  
Years ago

14847, agreed! All except the sexy part.

I think its just a matter of time before he get an NBL Asst gig somewhere. Lets hope its with the 6ers.

Reply #175157 | Report this post

Why the next Phil Jackson??? Cos he reads his books??? He could be the next Boti Nagy, cos he reads his articles!!!

Reply #175164 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Surely if Ninnis is part of the coaching staff he would be a shoe in for the Academy role?

The guy is only 27, he will get his chance, no need to rush him.

Reply #175169 | Report this post

bb  
Years ago

he wont have a chance, no way no how

Reply #175173 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I could think of a few more describing words to add to the first post..

Reply #175183 | Report this post

Shooter  
Years ago

i could think of a few interesting words to describe ur shooting action lockstock...

Reply #175208 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Any coach can buy a premiership but a coach cannot buy knowledge or class.

Stupid thread.

Reply #175215 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

So Joe, your a Phil supporter - who (short of an incredibly lucky ride in 02) has only experienced any type of success with loaded rosters, but you don't give credit for Schueller for winning? Interesting.....

Reply #175231 | Report this post

A elaide 36ers  
Years ago

Had to check my Calender. No it is not April 1st. So far this week I read how Indiana players love their text messaging coach, a mum from Torrens Valley saying how Al Green leaves a good impression on everyone he meets, Julius saying he will only play for Phil (or maybe comeback) and now this absolute pearler. The only times the name Justen Schueller and the name Phil Jackson belong in the same sentence is as follows:

Justen Schueller is no Phil Jackson.
or
Phil Jackson has forgotten more things about the game of basketball than Justen Schueller knows.

Reply #175234 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754