Isaac
Years ago

Crocs bust out 56 point fourth quarter!

Brisbane up by 40 at some points. Townsville pull it back with a 56 point final quarter to only lose by 6.

Newley 26 points in 27 minutes. Rucker had 32 and 9 assists.

Wow, would've been a great game to watch!

Topic #1485 | Report this topic

bob  
Years ago

i was watching the game until half time where brisbane were up by 31 so i stopped watching. not happy! that would nearly be some sort of record. lucky they didnt play like that the whole game or it would have been a even bigger blowout than i thought it was gonna be by the bullets. any news on how the sixers went?

Reply #16932 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sixers lost by 24.

Waiting for the boxscore to go up.

Reply #16933 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

56 points - that is INSANE !

mind you crocs are the highest scoring team (I believe)

Reply #16934 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

The record for most points in a quarter is 57. Not sure who by though. Was a great game to watch. Brisbane just didn't miss in the first half. 9 of 20 three pointers!

Reply #16947 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Adelaide had a 57 point quarter against Newcastle on 31/5/98.

(Newcastle had 72 in that quarter according to the media guide in 2003 -- seems a bit high and is probably a typo!)

That same year, Adelaide had 55 in a quarter against Sydney.

Reply #16948 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754