Bongobrain
Years ago

New SIXERS Ticket Offer

Hi all,

there is a new special ticket offer for groups ... details are on the SIXERS site.

Topic #1491 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

That is great but why wouldn't you buy 10 $15 tix and save $50 for the group?

Reply #16972 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

By the sounds of it the 10 for $200 offer is the best seats available.

Whilst the $15 per ticket offer is only for the two corners in the upper section.

Reply #16973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

buy the $15 tickets and then just move down to good seats. or behind the baskets if you like that spot. easy!!

Reply #16975 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Good move.

Hopefully it sells.

Reply #16976 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I think you would find that it would be more "one off" fans that will use that $15 ticket, and when they see that it has seats allocated, they probably wouldnt even think its possible to move down.

However, if the management are going to keep the special offers next season, they might even instruct the ushers to clamp down on people moving seats??

Reply #16979 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've only noticed the $15 tickets being advertised on the Sixers site. It's also been said that promos were to be sent around to the local basketball clubs.

I would think that this audience would be aware of the ability to change seats.

Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal. Still boosts the crowd and makes some money. I'm all for those in the rafters filling the lower gaps anyway as it would increase the atmosphere.

Reply #16980 | Report this post

Bongobrain  
Years ago

I don't think it really matters if people move down, as long as they don't take someone else's seat. The important thing is to SELL SEATS any which way we can.

Reply #16982 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Maybe 10 of us should get together to use the special offer- cos i don't know 10 people who would be keen to go

Reply #16995 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Could we try calling them the 36ers?

Reply #17019 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On the Champion merchandise site, the label is "Adelaide Sixers" and it just looks completely wrong!

Reply #17023 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the name SIXERS either. I don't mind it used sometimes, and I quite like SIXERS written across the uniforms but I would hate it to get to the point where they are known only as Sixers and 36ers is never used.

Apart from writing it across the singlet, I just don't see any benefits to constantly referring to the team as SIXERS.

Reply #17029 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754