justin
Years ago

Why is Ninnis all smiles?

On channel 10 sports report.Why is Scott Ninnis all smiles?

Topic #14919 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

I think I've got a pretty good guess.

thanks for the heads up justin!

Reply #176072 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

a re hash of the channel 7 story of Beveridge saying no.

It did add that Eddy has emailed saying the dome is safe for now

Reply #176076 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I assume he emailed from the US, where his is currently trying to sell off ABC.

Must be a new definition of the word "safe"

Reply #176079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pity we won't get Beveridge

Reply #176081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so has ninnis got the job
?

Reply #176082 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Mal is interstate on business (WA I think). Gets back here on Thursday to make the announcement. Ch10 are expecting it to be Ninnis.

Reply #176084 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Mal is here in the west?

Funny, tonights Perth news talked about Fisher being under pressure to retain his job at the cats, there was a topic here about him going....and Mal is in perth....hmmmmmmmmm?

Reply #176088 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Guess they might have a chat ?

Reply #176090 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

So does it appear Ninnis is going to be the coach??
He would sign on straight away if the offer is made wouldnt he, since he is a adelaide boy and loves the 36ers??
I hope so, if Beveridge is just chasing the $$$ especially since he is unproven at NBL level im not too upset he isnt coming here, id rather have the coach who is passionate about the club, and wants the job for the right reasons espeically since neither are overly proven at NBL level.
Does this mean beveridge will be back at West Sydney?? wouldnt that be awkward since he was trying to leave?? or did the club not really want him so they let him explore other options but will still honour the 3 year deal??

Reply #176115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ninnis has been offered a contract....

Reply #176120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Ninnis gets the job who will be his assistants. I have heard that due to their friendship that Schueller is a shoe in for one assistant spot. Will Sapwell keep the other assistant role or will they go for someone else?

Reply #176142 | Report this post

Camel Humps  
Years ago

I have always thought that a coaching staff of Ninnis, Richard Hill and Schueller would be a very able and strong coaching line up.
Not sure about Sapwell, IMO there needs to be a total change in opperation and that needs to be all staff from the coaches down to team managers and fitness guys.
A fresh beginning can only come with new faces and new ideas.

Reply #176148 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:35 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754