Isaac
Years ago

Chris Andersen reinstated to NBA

Chris Andersen is set to make his return from an NBA drug suspension after being reinstated by commissioner David Stern on Tuesday.

Andersen's rights belong to the Hornets, provided they offer him a contract in the next 30 days, which they are expected to do. The team scheduled a news conference following practice Tuesday.

Andersen expected to re-sign with Hornets after drug ban lifted

Topic #14942 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No! I hate this guy and not just becuase he took 16 attempts to do two dunks in the 2005 dunk comp. THe guys a douchbag and I really don't want to see him playing for my hornets.

Reply #176435 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

"It's time for this Birdman to fly"

Reply #176459 | Report this post

So, why did Chris Andersen get laughed at for so many missed dunk attempts, but Nate Robinson missed just as many but won the thing?

Reply #176467 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

That's what I'd like to know too, ELG.

Reply #176469 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

His done the time......let the bloke play

Good to see him back

Reply #176476 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I wonder how long it will take before commentators saying 'Andersen gets up high' becomes old? I bet after the second time, but they'll still do it for the rest of his career.

Reply #176490 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

cant wait to see vanilla ice back out there

Reply #176572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754