curtley
Years ago

Will Patty Mills stay the full four years?

I know mills isn´t considered an nba prospect yet but does anyone know if it is likely he´ll stay the full 4 yrs at college asuuming he doesnt get a red-hot look as an nba prospect in the future?

Topic #14957 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he will stay at least two years but is most likely to stay the full four.

Not sure if NBA is where he will end up but will earn nice income somewhere playing ball.

Reply #176593 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I think there is a decent chance he will run 4 years at St. Marys. I also think he has a small chance at being a drafted.

As a freshman he has helped SMC gain a ranking for most of this season and unless something very odd happens this weekend, will help then gain an at large bid in the the NCAA tournament.

Next year could be even bigger for them with both Mills and Omar Samhan (jr this year) coming back.

Who knows where his game will be in 3 years time. He is barely 5"11, but he is super quick and has great court vision. If he can work on getting some consistency in his shooting, sure up his already decent defending and have 1 or 2 big games in a NCAA tournament, he will be in with a great shot!

Reply #176656 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Kad, whats being barely 5'11 got to do with it??

If he has game, he will make it to the NBA

Reply #176698 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

The NBA is very, very suspicious of guards under 6'2. Small guards must prove their worth in another part of the game, generally that is unbelievable athleticism (aka Nate Robinson). Mills isn't exceptionally gifted athletically, besides being very quick.

We are going to have to see how he develops over the next coupe of years.

Reply #177123 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:29 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754