Dr Bullshit
Years ago

LeBrons Huge Game

Lebron ripped up the Knicks today with 50 points 8 rebounds, 10 assists and 2 steals. Incredibly he also had 0 turnovers for the game.

IMO he is the clear favourite for the MVP title at this stage.

Yes its the Knicks but just imagine what this man can do to current day statistics if he gets any better.

Topic #14966 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Knicks continue to remain a joke, no surprises there.

I don't mind the superstars dominating @ MSG like Lebron has done.

I quite love Lebron and he gets better every time you watch him. Hopefully soon we'll see him winning rings each year.

Reply #176690 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Did anyone else see the spectator wearing the Lebron jersey casually stroll onto the court, walk across the court and then attempt to jump into the Cav's bench to have a quite chat with Lebron.

Dude got jumped by about 3 goons with one applying a very nice choke hold.

Reply #176696 | Report this post

Beatty  
Years ago

TR do u know where a video of the fan getting jumped is?

Reply #176731 | Report this post

Did anyone watch the highlights on NBA.com? The one after he hits the half court shot... he jumps from basically the dotted line, gets grabbed by David Lee, powers through him, hangs, and finishes and 1? Unreal

50 points AND 10 assists? I wonder when that happened last (if at all?)

Reply #176738 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ELG, he is the first player to have 50 ponts 10 assists and at least 8 rebounds since Kareem did it in 1975.

Reply #176784 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754