yvonne
Years ago

Photos from 36ers Press Conference

Images from today's Press Conference with Mal Hemmerling, Scott Ninnis, Brett Maher and Adam Ballinger.

http://yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?d=Sport/36ers Media Conference

Topic #14982 | Report this topic

Dana  
Years ago

Thanks goodness for 10 & 11. I thought they looked a bit serious so congrats to whoever made them smile.
*sigh* Love the shaved head.... ;)

Reply #176838 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

isnt it time that clubs "streamed" events like this?

Issac, i dont know..but how hard would it be to have a video stream of the conference running on a website?

Reply #176847 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Probably cost enough that the money would be better spent on other things perhaps?

Reply #176860 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

yooooooutube

Reply #176892 | Report this post

hf  
Years ago

whys there only like 6 people from the media at this press conference??

Reply #176919 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

hf, not many TV stations and news sources in Adelaide perhaps. May also have been reporters at other events?

Kad, YouTube won't do a live stream.

Reply #176920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i really think fans deserve to see (or ATLEAST hear) full press-conferences like this. It might be expensive to stream but it would be really easy to just post it on the sixer website or on youtube. Be good if someone with access to this could do this!

Reply #176921 | Report this post

hf  
Years ago

whys there only like 6 people from the media at this press conference??

Reply #176922 | Report this post

Fox 81  
Years ago

Well the NAB Cup is hogging the sports media sport light at the moment, and news of of the new coach was leaked at the start of the week meaning the media already knew everything but adam resigning.

Reply #176946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm surprised Potsie didn't weasel his way into a seat for the conference!! :) Prob too busy tryin to set himself up with another sponsorship deal that the players wont get...

Reply #176954 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754