smithers
Years ago

former coach has been a professional...

Heres to the former sixers coach who throughout all the bad press, nasty comments and pure bashing has behaived like a champion and has shown no public bitterness towards the team. In fact he has done the opposite and praised the club and supported the new regime and encouraged players to continue on with the sixers. I doubt any of us would have been so professional.
Well done P.S. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Topic #14983 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i would think that after his initial dissapointment he would realise he had a great run with the club and will look with back with fond memories (as a whole)

Reply #176873 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Ummmm.... what about the threat of legal action that now sees you referring to him as "the former coach"?

Reply #176875 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

ON KG and Cornesy...."If you get yourself into a certain position then you have some say in the decision making process."

Wonder who this was aimed at? Not hard to guess and I'm not sure this is being professional.

Reply #176876 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

smithers i think your intent is there but the facts are little off.

as anon pointed out there has been a few barbs swung in some directions

it certainly could have been a lot worse if he threw a tanty of the way.

Reply #176880 | Report this post

on the ball  
Years ago

my mail is that it was phil that leaked the appointment of Scotty to the media in the first place.

thats real professional.

not sour at all

Reply #176884 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

KG and Cornsey will talk to Ninnis tonight.

Reply #176889 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thanks for the championships Phil, good luck for the future.

Reply #176890 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

If he was truly professional, we'd be able to use his name on this site.

The longer his tanty continues, the more I think he is a rampant egomaniac and the harder I find it to give him any respect at all.

Reply #176955 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

smithers, you should be content caring for Mr. Burns;; NOTHING ELSE!!

Reply #176974 | Report this post

joker  
Years ago

Are you guys for real he leaked it to the press the press told him better look for someone else to blame that one on.Try someone in the office lets see how Ninnis handles it when you guys start bagging him even if its not his fault time will tell.Expect this site to get shut down by Mal if bagging him and Scotty starts up

Reply #176981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed joker, everbody is so bloody judgmental on this site. I haven't seen many threads this year which actually praise someone

Reply #177004 | Report this post

I thought your post was really super #177004. Keep the good stuff coming. I think someone has earned a hug. Well done.
PP

Reply #177009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The key word being THREAD that is positive PP. Wake up buddy

Reply #177019 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754