tom lonergan
Years ago

WHO WILL WIN NBA?

who will be in the best of 7 final and who u reckon will win it.. for me i cant go past boston and detroit. magic as my wildcard..

Topic #15014 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

EAST
Boston
Detroit
Cavs

WEST
Lakers
Spurs
Houston

The way it stands at the moment.

Reply #177265 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

East - Boston, Detroit
West - Spurs, Lakers

Lakers V Detroit final series

Lakers to win 4 - 2

Reply #177269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Final 4:

Lakers
Hornets

Celtics
Detroit

Reply #177279 | Report this post

frog24  
Years ago

GO YOU ROX

Reply #177290 | Report this post

coast2coast  
Years ago

LAL r going to win the finals cos Spurs suck cos of tim duncan

Reply #177319 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Did you finish your homework early coast2coast?

Reply #177322 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

coast2coast, so you can understand - u r a nob, coz I fink so.

Reply #177431 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

I personally can't see the Spurs getting beaten in a 7 games series. They have just recently moved out of first gear after coasting through the first half of the season with only half a team on most nights. The addition of Thomas is important as it gives Duncan a break defensively. I think that the Lakers will be tough and both New Orleans and Utah are roughies but a little bit inexperienced. In the East I think it Cleveland could upset Boston.

Reply #177438 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Don't know who will win, but I've a vague idea who won't: Miami, particularly after Wade was shut down for the year.

If you're a poor-ish Heat-lovin' family in Florida, save up to attend one Heat home game a season and your one game comes after today, are you thrilled by this?

At the start of the year Wade and Shaq were both around, and now the team ensures neither of these guys are playing by regular season end. You might not even see Riley stalking the sidelines either, because he's off scouting.

When did they win that title? They've fallen a long way in a short time.

And what's more surprising? That Houston have torn 19 straight new ones, or that Steve Novak is still playing for these guys (and is currently occupying the prominent picture spot on the ESPN homepage)?

Reply #177448 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Or as Bill Simmons describes Miami's current situation:

"Tankapolooza 2008"

I just hope it works out OK for them come lottery time. It often seems like the fall of the balls in the lottery has a way of punishing teams that appear to be tanking games. Mind you - even with Wade playing I still think they would finish dead last - tanking or not!

Reply #177457 | Report this post

well one things almost for certain, the Rockets will never beat the Lakers' record of 33 straight wins, led of course by the Late Great Wilt Chamberlain

Reply #177472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754