Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers Import Options

I know it very early days but who would you like to see the Sixers go after to fill their import slots. Julius Hodge probably won't be back so that would mean we need to get another import and then another one AS SOON AS Ballinger naturalizes. (Notice I said "as soon as", not whenever the slack 36ers staff feel like finding someone).

Topic #15017 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they dont succeed in obtaining Hodge then I would like to see them go with an unknown! Someone who can flat out play and with a bit of flair - like Hodge!!

Reply #177291 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

AGREED anon, recycling the same old imports wont work if your truly gunning for a title! Fans love new imports which create hype and generates ticket sales, plus opposition scouting is harder!

Reply #177292 | Report this post

T.T  
Years ago

bobby jones, who got cut from the rockets is pretty good.

plays very good defence (nba level infact), and improved his 3 point range significantly, playing for the Nuggets, Grizzlies, and Rockets this season.

tailed 21 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists in one game this season.

Reply #177294 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Who was the other import Sixers looked at to replace Chappell before Hodge??......Pace, wasn't it? Is he an option now, or has he already been signed elsewhere?

Reply #177303 | Report this post

coast2coast  
Years ago

dwayne wade is coming to play for the sixer i think

Reply #177320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

coast2coast, the pointless crap that you post is annoying enough without you posting it twice everytime.

(Mod: Fixed one of the problems....)

Reply #177327 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Why doesn't recycling imports work?

Darnell Mee - Canberra then 2 titles with Adelaide
Dave Thomas - Canberra then 1 or 2 titles with Melbourne
Ebi Ere - Sydney then a title with Brisbane
Matt Garrison - Wollongong then a title with Adelaide

and there are plenty of other examples.

Reply #177397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754