Bo Hamburger
Years ago

NBL GF Game 4 thread

Heard a whisper from a very credible source that the NBL 07/08 season could be decided tonight.

What are people's thoughts on tonight's game?

Does Sydney have one more win in them?

Worthington: better player with/without beard?

Lampley: do we hope for a Kings win today just to see him have to return to Sydney for Game 5?

Topic #15042 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Get it over and done with tonight. I am already looking forward to next season.

Reply #177552 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Late entry to original post:

Hines: Will she get an invite to Game 5 after this?

Reply #177556 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Sydney will throw everying including the kitchen sink at the Tigers tonight - make no mistake about that. If you can't get to the game (or a ticket), then it is a must watch game on Fox Sports tonight.
Last game for D-Mac and Stiff.
I'm hoping for a Melbourne win, with D-Mac hitting the game winner on the buzzer - just like he did with the North Melb Giants against Adelaide with Maher hanging off him way back in '94.

Reply #177560 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Sydney are going down tonight.

Reply #177564 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think the Tigers will take it out tonight. Got Tigers-Lakers-Suns in a multi - so far, so good.

Reply #177566 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

beard / no beard still plays like a bitch.

did anyone else notice Crosswhites midcourt screen in game 3 where he drew an offensive foul?

I think it was Crosswell that went behind the screen which then resulted in Crosswhite swinging his elbow at Crosswells head and connecting...how this did not lead to an ejection i dont know.

The Kings do not deserve to win the title, they have displayed a real crap brand of basketball in what should be the showcase of the league

the "we aren't over the cap , why do people keep saying that, i am not fat its glandular Tigers to win it all tonight.

Reply #177576 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Whilst I can't bring myself to barrack openly for the Tigers, I can easy resile myself to the Kings being beaten by, say, 50.

Reply #177580 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Tigers to wrap it up tonight.......cant wait

Hopefully it will be the best $75 spent

Especially if XY's prediction is correct..lol

Reply #177590 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Will be super tough for the kings. Dontaye Draper and Russell Hinder are both in doubt for the match. I would love to see Melbourne take it home on their own floor. Let's hope the reffing is the same as the 1st 3 games, essentially giving the home team the more calls. I hope they dont turn around and guide sydney through so the nbl finals can be won in 5 matches.

GO TIGERS!!

If tigers do win, I'd say Anstey will get the MVP of finals. Is leading them in most stats and proving to be a force in these games. That would give him a 3-peat similar to Sammy Mac's last year

Reply #177621 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

It would be a complete reversal of last year's final also decided in Melbourne on game 4. Melbourne lost.

Reply #177644 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754