Anonymous
Years ago

New Years Eve Academy Game

Stamford Grand Academy will be playing a team comprised of ABA Players on New Years Eve.

Game time is 6.15.

Some of the ABA players include:

Paul Vandenberg
Danny Phillips
Eric Bradley (back in Adelaide!)
Cameron Wilson
Brad Hill

plus some other names from other teams to be comfirmed.

Will post final team when confirmed.

Topic #1506 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Anyone know what time the main game starts, and approx what time it will finish? Isn't it terrible - I used to ask these questions so I can plan the rest of my night. Now it's so I know what time to pick up the kid/s from the babysitters!!

Reply #17218 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Main game tips off 830pm, which means it will finish about 11pm.....going on previous years entertainment will start about 1130, and run through till 1 am.

Reply #17230 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Yogee, it seems that every home game approaching brings confusion over Tip Off time. The official Sixers site lists this game to Tip Off at 8pm. Why can't we rely on the information given on the official site? If the information is not correct, perhaps someone like yourself who knows the correct information can inform the administrators to correct it.

Reply #17366 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Well, lke every other season ticket holder, I got mail from the 36ers a week or so ago advising of the tip off time for not only the NYE game, but also the rest of the home games for the remainder of the season.

And I know for sure it is 830, not only has it been 830 for every NYE game, but I also spoke to the marketing manager today at The Dome, and she confirmed it was an 830 start.

Reply #17370 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

My apologies Yogee. I arrived home at 11.30 last night after 10 days in Perth and hadn't checked my mountain of mail (mostly bills off course). There was a letter there about the changes to tip off time for tonight's game and 29 January game. Still doesn't explain why the website is not up dated for those who don't hold season tickets.

Reply #17374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where is it being held?

Reply #17375 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Very true EC.

I'll send an email off to JABA now and see if they can get it corrected.

Reply #17377 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Actually, after just looking, the front page of the site clearly says tip off is 830.

Reply #17379 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

It was just changed today. Earlier this morning it still showed 8pm. Perhaps someone there reads this website.

Reply #17382 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754