Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Norwood and Mars

Does anyone know what happened between Norwood and Mars? I must've spent too much time reading about AFL and the mighty Power, 'cause lo and behold, Norwood don't play there any more!

I heard something about a falling out between the club and the stadium dudes, but am curious to know more. So c'mon all you Norwood-ites ..... spill the beans!

Topic #1509 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

Do a search.

Reply #17221 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

Libertine,

Has there been much interest in the Easter Carnival yet? ie from interstate.

Reply #17270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats nasty in the know.

Reply #17275 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

Nasty? What do you mean. I can't see how asking about their carnival is nasty.

Reply #17286 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Damn it Libertine. I've got to spend more time learning the nuances of the internet.

I wasn't trying to transmogrify the situation but stirring it up again .... I sincerely missed the first posting ..... but found it eventually.

Wow. Anyone know if SA Church are still using the stadium for their competition in the winter?

Reply #17347 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

lol, sorry to come across so cold! I'd assume SA Church would be using it still? The only people who aren't using MARS are Norwood - BASA has still been retained as a leasee on Friday night and Saturday mornings.

Reply #17359 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:20 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754