Ingles13
Years ago

NH - Hamilton wins Aus F1 GP

Lewis Hamilton has taken out todays IGN Australian F1 Grand Prix ahead of Nick Heidfeld and Nico Rosberg

Neither Ferrari's scored points and only 7 cars finished the race

Former Champcar champion Sebastian Bourdais Was running 4th until his engine blew with only 3 laps remaining

Topic #15098 | Report this topic

bolks  
Years ago

Was anyone one else pissed off when Webber crashed out on the 1st corner of the 1st lap?

Reply #178330 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

DC's quote one of the greatest ever in any sport.

"If he does not apologies i am going to find him and kick about 2 kilograms of shit out of the little prick."

Reply #178339 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I certainly wasnt pissed at Webber crashing out (although WAS surprised it happened so early, usually he waits til about lap 16 or so).
I find his entire career hilarious, and I'm on the edge of my seat every race waiting to see what he can do to f up every situation he lands in ... and waitin to find out who he's going to blame - even when he's the one that screws up.

Reply #178341 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

So Melvin it was Webber's fault Nakajima had no front wing yet still wanted to keep pace?

Sure Webber has made many mistakes over the years (they all have, thats the nature of the sport), but he is a very mature driver and one with alot of ability.

Reply #178343 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Seems to be a few different stories of what DC said, either way it's all quality!

"If he doesn't, then I'm gonna kick three colours of shit out of the little bastard,"

Reply #178344 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754