Coast Voice
Years ago

Woosnam Simons and Westover on Coast tonight

For those interested tonight on the weekly ABL Segment from 7-7-30 Sam Woosnam and Andy Simons will be interviewed. This will be followed by an interview wth Tigers coach Al Westover.

Sportswrap 6-30-8pm 88.7FM

Topic #15119 | Report this topic

Great, i cannot wait to hear andy speak about transitioning juniors into senior basketball as well as how much their team budget is this year.

Reply #178579 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Someone's holding a grudge...

Reply #178584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He should have alot to say about transitioning juniors into their senior program since he is probably the best at it in the central conference, and the eagles have more juniors in the abl squad than any other team.

Reply #178673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks anon, I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl.

Reply #178678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try North Adelaide.

Reply #178680 | Report this post

Clueless  
Years ago

North is all juniors bar Dusty and Reardon, Forestville have um er .... i give up!

Reply #178682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

in fact i think Forestville has a North Adelaide ex junior in their team

Reply #178685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look forward to it.

Do ABL players get paid any money? If so how much would the average player earn?

Reply #178689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

squad not team

Reply #178701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u guys listneing to this? regarding the fville juniors andy said they have to earn their spot, just cos they are a junior doesnt mean they get given a spot in this case the 2 players that left havent even been with fville for too long!

Reply #178704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andy was spot on. Everyone needs to earn their spot, and looking at their reserves team, apart from harri harvey, there wasn't any other junior players that I would give minutes to at Abl level. If that is the quality of player coming out of their juniors I don't know what all the fuss is about cos i wouldn't play them either!... no wonder Andy is always looking to recruit!

I think whoever is saying all this stuff about Andy is obviously one of these players, or someone close to them because they obviously think they are way better than they actually are!

Reply #178727 | Report this post

Pedro  
Years ago

Great Show

Al Wetstover is very modest considering what he has achieved in 3 years.

Reply #178744 | Report this post

question  
Years ago

Is there any chance of this show getting put on a podcast or sommething, i always have to miss it because i play reserves but would love to listen.

Reply #178751 | Report this post

Virtual Showtime  
Years ago

Yep, great job Andy. Recruit over the top of your juniors, dont give them a go, and blame the junior coaches.

Well done mate, way to shift the blame. Just how many championships can the Simons' and Forestville actually buy?

Reply #178757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have a cry Virtual Showtime

Reply #178782 | Report this post

Virtual Show Time...At what stage were junior coaches blamed for anything...I listened to the interview & didn't hear that...Some cotton buds for you perhaps ?

Reply #178854 | Report this post

Homegrown  
Years ago

Clueless - Don't be a quitter... Wayne Haydon, Peter Hoban, Matt Sutton, Harri Harvey, Sebastian Wise, James Boonstoppel and even Doug McDonald-Taylor were probably on the tip of your tongue.

Reply #178859 | Report this post

yawn  
Years ago

Yet another topic on Hoops over-run by bitter statements & childish arguments. It would have been nice to maybe read comments on the actual thread topic, but once again instead I have to get through all of the personal b**sh** to find 2 comments out of 17 on the topic.

Hoops SA - A great idea & forum created by a genuine bloke, hijacked by immature kids & bitter parents.

Reply #178877 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:42 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754