Guru
Years ago

Duke vs West Virginia (spoiler)

ONCE AGAIN, the dukies have bombed out early in march. After scraping by Belmont (who?) by 1 point, they just lost to West Virginia 73-67. This comes after last years loss to VCU (again.. who??) in the first round. They just can't get it done in march.

Go you Tar-Heels!

Topic #15162 | Report this topic

Jackson Aldridge  
Years ago

Haha i picked West Virginia to win. I reckon if your OJ Mayo you are gutted. His high school was in West Virginia, and he got numerous offers from West Virginia, but choose to go to USC. Result: USC lose in the first round of the NCAA Tounry and West Virginia now have a great oppurtunity to make the Sweet 16.

I always wondered why OJ didn't go to WVU, and why he chose to go to USC. Wonder if he is regretting that decision??

Reply #179182 | Report this post

sheesh  
Years ago

Just one thing, can people maybe just write about this kinda stuff in a thread called "Today's NCAA games" or something?

Its just kinda obvious that if someone starts a thread with one of the big name teams in it with (spoiler) in the title... that you can be pretty sure that it was an upset otherwise it wouldnt be worth posting....

if that made sense.

Reply #179193 | Report this post

Guru  
Years ago

Are the games televised in australia anyways?

Reply #179197 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

ALL march madness games are streamed free at

ncaasports.com/mmod

If you have DSL2, you wont have a problem, its brilliant.

Also, an Aussie is involved in the Sweet 16. Aaron Baynes at Washington St! GO UTES!

Reply #179199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

179197 - yes, ESPN have been showing quite a few.

Reply #179200 | Report this post

Guru  
Years ago

Haha its the Washington state Cougars by the way. Utah Utes buddy. But good try. And they ain't gonna beat the tar-heels anyway

Reply #179204 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Damn it!

It's worth mentioning that I havent had a lot of sleep this weekend :)

Joost is also playing all the games (download at joost.com) and while they have been having some teething problems, the video quality is great.

Reply #179214 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I dont know if its just me, but i really cant get into college ball. I mean the 3 point line is a midrange jumpshot for NBA players (which causes a bazillion attempts per game), not to mention 35 second shotclock...just doesnt stack up for me.

Reply #179233 | Report this post

Jackson Aldridge  
Years ago

Yes. True in a way. But i really like the pace of College Basketball. You know-the quickness of the game. Its much better than NBA, where the players get the ball then take a few seconds to pass it. NBA is just too slow for me and too much static offense(standing around)
With college ball, it's really exciting and fast paced.

Reply #179246 | Report this post

Guru  
Years ago

SOOOOOO much more heart in college ball

Reply #179418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754