1. Davidson
2. Crowe
3. Holmes
4. Balls
5. Cooper

6. Maher
7. Motram
8. Burdon

Crowe has been axed by Joyce to make way for Saint Shane!!!

Topic #15180 | Report this topic

Humphrey  
Years ago

sorry Dino but that team won't even come close to making the eight

Reply #179360 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't want Crowe in Adelaide. And, as someone's posted elsewhere, Maher may not want to come off the bench?

If Maher must start, then the solution could be Ng backing him up, Davidson off the bench, and a scoring PG import starting? IMO, Tigers and Dragons will be the benchmarks next season and if we're not matching them on paper, we need to build a stronger team.

Reply #179363 | Report this post

Dino  
Years ago

What is wrong with Crowe - I thought he was a scoring point guard
Also Boti wrote in the paper that Maher has stated he is happy to come of the bench

In fact he asked to do so, as all he wants to do is stay injury free and to Win!!!

Reply #179367 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not convinced that Crowe is the right player for the team.

If Maher is happy to come off the bench, that's perfect - a SG/SF is going to be a lot easier to find. I was going on Izzy's post the other day and the fact that they seem to be on the mark with their posts in the past.

Reply #179370 | Report this post

flatout  
Years ago

crowe is THE most inconsistant p/g i have ever witnessed in the NBL! hence SOJ averaged 20minutes per game

Reply #179411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac, in this mornings Advertiser it said about Maher being happy to come off the bench with limited minutes.

Reply #179435 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

Crowe was not a 'team player' with plenty of his peers not happy with him. Hence he never became capitain on there rotating policy, to which the players voted for the captain. Besides that is his inability to run offence instructed by his coach and his high turnover stats.

Reply #179449 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

i think the reason for SOJ getting an average of 20 minutes would have alot more to do with him still sucking at his dad teat

Reply #179450 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Just overpay Ng this year to keep him here, brett of the bench for his final year and starting when needed. Then next year Ng on a decent contract and he takes over from brett full time. I think he has found his place and last year he took massive steps it would be sad to see him with the slingers. Get a import point forward who can play from 1-3, if we cant get hodge.

Reply #179518 | Report this post

icemaster  
Years ago

Crowe would be a perfect fit dont believe everything you hear Crowe is a team guy who averaged 31, 8, 7 against Adelaide in 3 games.

Reply #179926 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754