Skyhigh
Years ago

More 36ers Roster Suggestions

Here are some players that the Sixers should look at Pero Vasiljevic and Mitch Selwood..

I think Pero would be a gd pick up for the team, if Ninnis can get Pero to play to his potential then its a great pick up..
Also Selwood would also be a great pick up never dissapointed while at the Pirates, can score..

Topic #15182 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Pero will not play for the sixers and especially not for Ninnis

He has the skills but not the concentration level needed to play at a high level

Reply #179375 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No need for either of them if you're trying to build a championships team from what we've got already established. If Selwood was worth getting, wouldn't he have had a gig last year? Did he sit out the season?

Reply #179383 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Can we fit Schencher in as a 10
I think a roster of

C Schenscher(10)/Cooper(7)
PF Ballinger(10)/Dodman(1)
SF Holmes(8)/Hill (3)
SG Hodge (10)/Maher(5)
PG Davidson(8)/Kersten (3)
adds up to 65 if my maths is correct
I am not sure of exact points ratings but they are my guesses and if they are accurate that team should be achievable.
I guess that does not leave room for the extra import when Ballinger naturalises but i guess they could sacrifice Hill and Kersten for 1 point players (if they are not) and that would give them around 7 points, are there any imports who are worth 7, wasnt Marquin Chandler from the Slingers given a 7??? Else i guess the 36ers would have to sacrifce Holmes or Schenscher or even Cooper to fit in the extra import.

Reply #179406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a great Bench...

Reply #179432 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

hill would be more like a 5? as he left club so no loyalty ?

Reply #179476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why doesnt Ng get a loyalty rating of 5 - why is he supposedly getting rated at 8 when he has only ever played for Adelaide?

Why isnt Schenscher rated lower? SA Boy, never played in Australia, therefore you could say he is loyal if he wanted to play for Adelaide?! Players are being penalised from playing within their hometown because they are seeking to play in the big time.

I can understand why they want to rate a player of Schenschers calibre a 10 but I think if he is going to play for his home town he should recieve a discount, say an 8 and if he were to play elsewhere then rate him a 10 - I think that is fair?!

Reply #179538 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Disadvantages players from areas without NBL clubs (e.g., Tasmania), or clubs in more concentrated areas (QLD, NSW, VIC).

Reply #179543 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The fact that the NBL will hold reviews on a player's rating and often down grade it, already suggests there are flaws in the system. If every single player playing in the NBL or attempting to get a spot in the NBL was reviewed, I wouldn't doubt for a minute that atleast half of them would change.

Reply #179548 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Ng would be a five if playing for Adelaide. 8 would be his external rating.

Reply #179564 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754