LC
Years ago

Melbourne Tigers off-season news

Word on the street is the Melbourne Tigers are once again very active in the off-season and are looking to bolster their roster for another shot at going back to back.
They are well advanced in chasing Worthington and appear the front runner despite the FACT that Goorj is headed to South Dragons.
Also big gossip about Homicide Williams approaching the Tigers to fill the starting PG spot since D-Mac's retirement.
This looks like it may be a good fit, particulary if Daniel Dillon (SG) signs as expected after ending his collegiate career at Arizona. This move would all but send Aaron Bruce to the Dragons, and he would then join Kendall and Smith and assistant coach Tomlinson who will all follow Goorj down to Melbourne.
In other news, I also heard that the Dragons are also set to announce that Sam Harris, a 7ft senior centre from Old Dominion has signed for next season. they will not accounce this news until the Goorj deal is announced and Sam has played his last college game.

Topic #15187 | Report this topic

Sturt Champs  
Years ago

Looks like the Tigers are going to try and rework the points system again!
Homicide would be a great fit for the tigers as he doesn't necessarily need to shoot and will keep the other Tiger shooters happy such as Barlow and Anstey.

Reply #179414 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

barlow hadrly shoots
and we dont need help down here in melbourne

the barlow-anstey combo can kill anyone

i dont think worthington will go to tigers

Reply #179417 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Tommy, on this subject I would have thought you would have been on the ball! In reality, I guess you clearly have no idea with what is happening at your club.

Reply #179422 | Report this post

Sturt Champs  
Years ago

Tommy - in your face! Perhaps you are not as intimate with your beloved Tigers as you thought you were!

Reply #179423 | Report this post

Sturt Champs  
Years ago

Hahaha! Answer this Tommy - who replaces Thomas and Lampley for next season then??? Homicide will provide additional footspeed for the Tigers (a perceived weakness), and Dillon adds more youth and athleticism too.

Reply #179430 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

well i talked to al today and he sed that dt isnt even sure if he retiring or not
and
who sed lampley wasnt resigning with tigers?

if either one of these guys go tigers will go for julius hodge

Reply #179485 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

"i spoke to al", didnt know the cast of home improvement where in town

Reply #179494 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

....................al westover?????????????

dont no wot home improvement is

Reply #179532 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I guess you don't know who Al Bundy is then either?

Reply #179540 | Report this post

DandyBoi  
Years ago

Tommy is living in another world to us mere mortals...

Reply #179558 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Al last name Caholic......

Reply #179565 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

For Tommy.....

Home Improvements

Reply #179566 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Is this another towel boy / jockstrap washer playing out of his league again????

Reply #179582 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

U CALL THIS THING A LEAGUE??????????
WOT A LIFE U HAVE TR

Reply #179916 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Tommy

You left the 'Caps Lock' on again.
What TR was referring to is that you are an Amateur amongst Professionals.
This my young friend may be a bit above your intelligence quotient.

Reply #179947 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:11 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754