Ingles13
Years ago

NH - Hoops SA Footy Dream Team Rd 1

Well it looks as if #1 finished #1 for the round lol...
I am 10th in the league with a score of 1572....

Anyone got news on the following bench players for me who scored nothing for rd 1?

Masten, Kreuzer, Jack Riewoldt, Brisbane's Tippett, josh kennedy, Myers, Prestiagicomo, Eagle's ebert, tigers cotchin or ivan maric from crows???

Need to know so I can tarde them out... thanks...

Who were your captains for round 1? Mine was Judd but I shouldve gone for Stewy Dew.. and when do prices change... after 3 rounds?

Topic #15194 | Report this topic

B Fresh  
Years ago

By the sounds of your team looks like you need to 'tarde' out a few more players.

Seriously tho, picking up the rookies that went high in the draft is not always the way to go. Gettin rooks that are more likely to play games (eg rioli, crows tippett) is more useful than getting a kreuzer who may not play all that often.

For your capt i would go with a guy that even when not highly effective, still gets plenty of ball. Guys like Chad Cornes or even Scott West are usually alright as capt. At the moment mine is Gary Ablett.

PS: Dewy's a good pick up isnt he?

Reply #179502 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hoops SA* in the title LOL...

yea B fresh My captain this week is chad cornes... with Judd as Vice... im gonna trade some of the rookies out for rioli and tippett.. Funny I had Cyril Rioli in before I got rid of him for Stewy Dew....

oh and "Trade" is what I meant lol

(Mod: Fixed.)

Reply #179506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im coming second in the league with 1700+ points. my captain was chad cornes and he got me 235 points. not bad at all i must say.

Reply #179510 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

that was me btw lol

Reply #179512 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

Tip. Stay away from public urinators. They seem to play poorly the following week. Their risk management strategies tend to be a little flawed.

Reply #179586 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The Kruze will play......was out with a hip complaint

Kennedy will get a run with the Eagles im sure

Presti is out injured

Lets see how Cyril Rioli goes over the next few weeks

The Hawks were playing Melbourne who are probably the favorites for the spoon

Reply #179599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah im 8th in the Hoops SA league.

got just over 1600 points and had Dean Cox as my captain, he should ahave a good week again as they are playing the crows. Just need to make changes to the bench for this week.

Ingles13 - I think from memory they change after the player has played 3 rounds

Reply #179688 | Report this post

dmacmich  
Years ago

the post above was me

Reply #179695 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

I just plain SUCKED.
Heads will roll.

Reply #179789 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754