Anonymous
Years ago

Sam Woosnam Retiring???

Ive have heard a rumour through the grapevine that sam woosnam is considering not retiring!! Watching the grand final she told abc that it was certain!!

Are there any truths to these rumours? It would be awesome to see her in the team even just as a role player for there back to back campaign!!

Topic #15216 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

I heard Sam interview with Jason Dix saying that she had not definately retired.
" All the media are saying that I have retired, so perhaps I should. But I may or may not "

Reply #179887 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

She is considering a comeback. She's scheduled for ankle surgery and this may bring the hunger back. The media have talked the retirement up more than her. The whole championship thing is just a way to end on a high.

She's good enough to play on if she wants too. She's a sexy chick too that I'd love to see running.

Reply #179895 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Here, here Champ33, she has got a smile that melts any bloke . . . .I say play on

Reply #179925 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Keep playing Sam, you bring a lot to that team, another year or 2 surely, you're not that old!
; )

Plus you can go out on a back to back or a 3peat high....

Reply #179961 | Report this post

face in the crowd  
Years ago

great if she stays - would be tempting with such a kick ass team here.

Reply #179978 | Report this post

emma  
Years ago

it would be great if sam doesnt retire. she played a wonderful season with adelaide this year and it would be a disappointment to see her leave. i say keep playing on

Reply #179981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She would make a great mentor for Francis, seeing as Woosnam was the prototype model for which Francis has been based on.

Reply #179984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where does Jo Hill play - I saw her once when North played West and I thought she sominated

Reply #180013 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is "sominated" the new "doninated"?

Reply #180014 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

"Saminated"!!!

Reply #180016 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754