Tommy
Years ago

Ben Wallace vs Dennis Rodman - who's your pick?

PRETTY MUCH THE SAME PLAYERS IF YOU COMPARE DENNIS RODMAN CHICAGO BULLS TOO BEN WALLACE DETROIT PISTONS

HUSTLE
DEFENCE
NO OFFENCE
LIKE GETTING IN FIGHTS

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS BEN WALLCE GET SHOT BLOCKS, WHEREAS DENNIS RODMAN DOESENT BUT HE CAN DEFEND ANY POSTION ON THE COURT APART FROM CENTRE AND BEN CAN ONLY DEFEND CENTRE/ POWER FORWARD

(Mod: Stop typing in all caps!)

Topic #15218 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

I would say Dennis Rodman is much better in his time. His offense was fine but he was just always in teams that didn't need him to focus on scoring. Would be interesting to see a comparison of stats though

Reply #179874 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

LOUD NOISES

Reply #179878 | Report this post

Fox  
Years ago

Lol, awesome, Kent needs a ball...

Reply #179885 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Dennis Rodman. More skill and more heart. He could easily play the offence if he wanted too, but it was never required from him.

He did some bench scoring in the Bad Boy Piston days.

Dennis Rodman a winner.

Reply #179893 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Rodman easily. The height of his career lasted twice that of Big Ben's ... and he has more bling on his fingers :)

Reply #179902 | Report this post

You can barely compare the two. Rodman is better in all facets of the game. Ben wallace can't even be relied on to make a layup

Reply #179912 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Ben Wallace has shown hes useless without an all-around team around him. He will be shuffled between teams now for the rest of his career because he wont perform as well as anyone expects.

Reply #179913 | Report this post

jamie  
Years ago

i am the best end of story

Reply #179914 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

YEH I SAY DENNIS RODMAN TOO
COZ OF THE HEART
AND HIS CAREER LENGTH
AND THAT HE CAN DEFEND 4 POSITIONS CONSISTENTLY

Reply #179915 | Report this post

sharpshooter  
Years ago

rodman was a very capable offensive player in college... sacrifised his scoring for winning basketball in the pros... as in previous posts has the rings to back him up. i'd take rodman over wallace thanks

Reply #179918 | Report this post

Tommy  
Years ago

UMM WHO THINKS THIS JAMIE KID SHOULD GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE HE IS VERY UN PROFESSION AND IF HE IS ANY THING LIKE THE JAMIE I KNOW ...HE DOESENT HAVE A CHANCE OF EVEN BEING THE NEXT RYAN SHELLIM???

Reply #179921 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

is this a joke? obviously dennis rodman, no questions asked

Reply #179924 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

tommy, how bout u make a victorian hoops website so we dont have to look at ur pointless topics again.

No one in their right mind would take wallace over rodman so whats the point in even posting. Shit i'd probably take rodman at 60 then wallace now.

Gee, what's your next topic gonna be? "WHO IS A BETTER FREETHROW SHOOTER OUT OF RAY ALLEN AND SHAQ?? ORITE GUYS THIS IS A HARD ONE! YOUR THOUGHTS??"

Please enough with your topics. You wanna kick this Jaimie kid out for beinG and i quote "UN PROFESSION", well i put forward that we should kick you out for making very "UN BELIEVABLE" (unbelievably) stupid comparisons!!

RODMAN 100000%

thread over

Reply #179929 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Tommy, some words of advice...

1. Stay in school and learn to spell
2. Please use both upper and lowercase when posting, as upper case is considered to be shouting
3. Learn to use your brain and actually think about what you are going to post before you actually do
4. When unsure, it is better to not post at all
5. If you are still unsure, refer back to the start of this checklist and repeat again.

This topic should never have been started in the first place.

Reply #179951 | Report this post

The Colonel  
Years ago

Give the kid a break. He's posted a topic and had 12+ replys.

But Tommy, for crying out loud, use the damn Caps Lock!!!!!!

Reply #179968 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Now that Theo Ratliff's contract is finally expiring, Ben Wallace will be the new Theo.

Anyone care to guess how many future trade rumours will involve "Ben Wallace's expiring contract"?

Reply #179971 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

Here is a thought,

Obviously Tommy is getting his kicks out of posting stupid, pointless s**t on this forum and getting a reaction out of everyone. Most of the reactions are people telling Tommy that he's a knob.

Why don't you just ignore him. If you see a thread posted by Tommy, you know its gonna be stupid. Don't give him the satisfaction of letting him get to you.

Ignore it, be done with it.. If he gets zero replys he'll get the picture

Reply #179972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754