anon
Years ago

State champs - Div 1 or 2 ?

Can a div 2 team play in div 1 in state champs ? Can a club have 2 teams in the same grade ? Can a div 1 team that is struggling play in div 2 ? Can a coach coach more than 1 team ? Can a player play in 2 teams at the same club ? ie 12s and then up to 14s ? Can a country team play in either div 1 or 2 ?

Topic #15253 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

yes (btw its State and Reserve not div 1 and div 2), no and yes, no, yes, no, yes.

Reply #180220 | Report this post

Mushroom  
Years ago

I think you have forgotten your meds!!

Reply #180262 | Report this post

legend  
Years ago

I only watched the boys 16s and 18's at Wayville. The 18's was a close comp all weekend I think Mildura beat Pirie in the end. In the 16's the surprise packets were the Bullets from the Murray Bridge over the more fancied teams in Great Southern and Strathalbyn.

Reply #180407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754