Nutwork
Years ago

Where's Neil Mottram going?

What is the go with Neil Mottram, are the 36ers actively pursuing him?

One rumor I heard has him replacing Stiffy @ Melbourne. I hope we keep him in Adelaide because I think he was one of our most consistent performers last year.

Topic #15284 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Motts was one of the under-rated players for the club. He has an option for the second year and would like to see him next season, but I think you may be correct. He appears Tiger bound.
A real shame

Reply #180557 | Report this post

ballin is life  
Years ago

I hope we keep him. i love his 2nd efforts and hustle on the boards!!

Reply #180598 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Saying he was under-rated is almost an understatement, Motts was fantastic, second efforts and consistancy. Even without scoring him and cooper formed a great partnership and he seemed to push cooper to new heights aswell.

Be a big loss if we lost him, though wont have to see him injure himself anymore as he throws himself at the ball.

Reply #180626 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Motts is not bad, but the Cooper/Motts combo will not exactly put the fear of God into any half competent side.

Motts is not a priority signing right now I would think.

Reply #180631 | Report this post

sixers08  
Years ago

Surely Mottram is a priority for he club, so close to holmes and davidson he would bring even more intensity in 08
Just hope ninnis rates him as highly as some of us do

Reply #180641 | Report this post

joker  
Years ago

Then who is?

Reply #180642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

schenscher?

Reply #180645 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754