Kent Brockman
Years ago

Julius Hodge D-League Poll

Julius only a 6% chance of heading to the NBA next based on this D League pole, Carlos Powell at 18%.

I know it is only a fan pole but it still gives you some insight into what people think of certain players.

Who will be the next GATORADE Call-Up from the players listed?

Randy Livingston, Stampede 32%
Carlos Powell, Wizards 18%
Rod Benson, Wizards 13%
Desmon Farmer, Vipers 11%
Sean Banks, D-Fenders 10%
Jelani McCoy, D-Fenders 6%
Julius Hodge, Thunderbirds 6%
Mike Hall, 66ers 4%

Topic #15285 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

SO IS POWELL 18% OR 32% ?

Reply #180555 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've cleaned up the formatting.

Reply #180556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good sign for Adelaide??

Reply #180563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this pol' is only for the next call up, not who is most likely to make it full stop

Reply #180628 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That's right, the poll's not saying he has a 6% chance of a call up, just that 6% of those voting expect him to be the NEXT call up, very different things.

Reply #180653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Julius is not playing for adelaide next year... i can guarentee that... but im not going to elaborate anymore than that.... well, lets just say he is going to learn how to roar like a tiger when he comes back from america. (with a nba outclause of course, but don't really think he will need it).

Reply #180674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"well, lets just say he is going to learn how to roar like a tiger when he comes back from america"

don't believe that for a second. if he's going to play in aus it'll be in adelaide.

Reply #180779 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754