kurtsmells
Years ago

Which NBA club suits Julius Hodge?

Im just curious as to what you guys think of which clubs Julius would be best suited for if he did make the NBA.
I rekon he'd fit in well with the Suns even though they dont believe in having a bench.
And he does play for Alberquerqie (spelling?) which is the Suns D-League linked club.

Topic #15295 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

next up - What breakfast cereal would Julius Hodge like most!!!

Reply #180668 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

and after that... his condom of choice and also the much awaited interview with andrew denton

Reply #180671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ima bet on coco pops for his fav cereal and magnums (u know about the gold pack right...) for condoms!!!

Reply #180672 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yeah, well done guys. Turn a decent thread into a joke. Props....

Reply #180675 | Report this post

sharpshooter  
Years ago

Lets face it... Whilst Hodge is a fantastic player, there will be another 60 fantastic players to join him in june, all looking for a roster spot. Not to mention the other D-leaguers who have been in the system longer than him. I feel that this puts him behind the 8-ball when it comes to making an NBA roster. Which could be a massive bonus to Adeladie and the NBL>

Reply #180688 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

I dunno Sharpshooter...his numbers will be kind of hard to ignore - not to mention the fact he was a first round pick only a couple of years ago. With a couple more years experience and some good coaching, Hodge could be a very valuable NBA 6th man for a number of teams.

But in saying that...yes, I definately want him playing for the Sixers next season!

Reply #180695 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Hodge is welcome @ the Knicks once they clean out most of the current roster.

Reply #180729 | Report this post

T.T  
Years ago

goldenstate warriors, and maybe the heat right now.

Reply #180811 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Half of this forum would be useful to the Heat right now...

Reply #180855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754