Cossie...
Years ago

West Men in real trouble....

Had a look last Sat night at West against Sturt and they appear to be in big trouble, with injuries!

I counted at least 6 of their main group out and Molitor hurt himself in the 1st Quarter as well.

Word is he is out for the season which would be a massive body blow to them.

Truslove
Pearce
Mann
Callier
Molitor
Slowinski
Rankin
...all out.

Anyone else heard anything, perhaps something in their training sessions?

Topic #15301 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just bad luck

Reply #180694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're a tool Cossie.

West Men are extremely deep and still have the likes of Phillips (x2), Craddock, Spud, Davis and Crusher. They were competitive against a full strength Sturt and will still be good enough to beat the bottom five teams and make the finals. And I don't think any of those injuries above are long term with the possible exception of Molitor (any heard how long he is out).

Reply #180698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West have to use there under 18 boys as josh in under 20 not playing this season. Looks like west are really not going to make finals at the moment. What is happening to them

Reply #180705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the two juniors are both playing well in div2 mens

Reply #180717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was josh ever really playing? seriously, come on

Reply #180756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think what 180705 means is that josh is not playing any basketball at all atm

Reply #180767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wats wrong with all these guys? Why are they out> I know Manns calf is giving him some grief..but wat about Truslove, Pearce and Callier?

Reply #180771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pearce-hand i believe
callier-ankle
truslove-foot

Reply #180774 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Didn't Kurtis Phillips drop 30 odd against them???He's a 20's player!

Reply #180785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kurtis is a gun

Reply #180798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lets not get ahead of ourselves

Reply #180817 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Was doing stats for the west game. Kurtis only had 16 or 17, was leading scorer though.

Injuries

Pearce Broken Finger
Callier Ankle
Blake Ankle
Mann Calf
Rankin Back

Watching the game. They suffered in the bigs department, just because Crush can't go for 48 mins a game. Didn't help with Molly going down. Too much dribbling by the guards, not setting up offences and having to rush shots. Lots a TOs.

Hopefully only first game jitters.

They will be back!!!!!

I hope.....

be interesting against forrestville

Reply #180818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

molitor definately not out for the season, 4-6 weeks with i think a fracture in his foot i heard

Reply #180947 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

Pretty much the guts of this thread made it to todays 'Tizer press as the ABL headline. That would have to rate a ball IMO and provide direct evidence that not that is posted on this site is absolute lumps of it. Well done.

Reply #180989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think theyre in big big trouble unfortunately, would think theyd be reviewing their preseason at the end of the year

Reply #183841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was a massive issue this season finished against norwood with 8 players 2 of whom wouldnt get a look in normally was extremely unfortunate will be hoping to get everyone back next season

Reply #194991 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754