Quagmire
Years ago

Playoff odds, very interesting?

Here is a link to a payoff odds page by ESPN.
http://linky.com.au/5ycfe
Has the jazz clear cut favourites to win the west...?
Maybe something in that, they are awesome at home, their road record sucks but they seem to beat good teams on the road, they just don't get up for the cellar dwellers..
It really is all about AK47 for them. He makes them champs when he is on.
I still think the Spurs and the Lakers, they both have franchise championship players but even more, they have the coaching. Phil the zen man. Pop-a-zit, the best at disecting an opposition teams game plan and shutting them down.

Topic #15313 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I think the Lakers are dangerous and ones to watch. The team has a talented line-up and depth now. Gasol and a healthy Bynum together will cause problems.

The Spurs are playing well at the right time and probably going to show it in the playoffs. Look out.

Pistons or Celtics to win the East. I think the Cavs will miss out.

Reply #180851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phoenix will take it all the way in the West, unless they meet up with the spurs before the western conference final. I think they have way too much firepower and with amare and nash playing at career bests right now, their hard to stop.

Reply #180861 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

As much as id love the jazz to win i dont think you can go past the lakers or spurs. Both have the stars and the depth to compete through a long round of playoffs.

I also think that the Pistons and Celtics will be the two top teams out East. I think the two will make it through to the conference finals easily.

I think it will be another Pistons vs Lakers series with the Lakers pulling it out and Kobe winning his first ring since Shaq left and the finals MVP.

Reply #180910 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754