Run TMC
Years ago

Agent Zero is back

Gilbert Arenas played his first game since November today and had 17 points on 5/9 shooting in 20 mins. A good return game statistically but the Wizards, who were playing at home, lost to the Bucks (who hadn't won on the road in 8 games).

Is Arenas return a good thing for the Wizards. IMO they were never going to get past the first round anyway so the positives of his return might outweigh the chance they may ruin what appeared to be a good chemistry without him. He might just be the spark they need to challenge one of the top four teams in the East.

Topic #15317 | Report this topic

Run TMC  
Years ago

I also noticed that Dirk is back today as well. I wonder if his injury may have been a blessing in disguise for Dallas in that it may have allowed Kidd to take charge for a while and settle in quicker. A lot of people are picking the Mavs to miss the playoffs let alone go past the first round. But if they came up against New Orleans or LA I think they may be half a chance.

Reply #180895 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Also noticed that Elton Brand is back.

Also Pau Gasol is back today too

Reply #180904 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Good core of players returning.

Reply #180914 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

kirilenko back as well! coaches obviously wanting the players to gel again before the playoffs

Reply #180935 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Hopefully Bynum returns soon....to get some game time before playoffs

Reply #180937 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754