Quagmire
Years ago

What is the best playoff weapon?

Playoff games are usually tight, under 5 minutes to go, tension is on high. When they really need a bucket, which teams have the best way to score? And when they really need a stop, which ones are best prepared to shut oppositions down?

Topic #15321 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

Favourite weapon?? I'll usually go with a Rocket Launcher and sometimes Sticky grenades. Very affective in the playoff rounds of Halo ;)

Reply #180975 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Kobe first, LeBron second, then daylight.

This may be the Celtics biggest problem this year - no one to take (and make) those tough shots. Pierce will probably be the guy (because KG doesn't want it down the stretch for some reason) but his record isn't great.

Reply #180985 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

I'll take Tim Duncan getting a 5-8 foot jump shot on a penetration drive from Tony Parker, I think that has been reasonably successful in the past

Reply #180991 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

chauncey billups is clutch down the stretch

Reply #180997 | Report this post

lethal5  
Years ago

Run TMC, you obviously haven't seen Ray Allen nail a couple of buzzer beating game winners this season. The Celtics have plenty of options, Pierce & Allen both want the ball & KG is just the man to get it to them!

Reply #181022 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

But Allen isn't great at creating his own shot (certainly not when you compare to Kobe). Pierce can but isn't as good at it. And play KG straight up (no double) so he can't kick it to Ray Ray (KG doesn't want to take that shot)

Reply #181116 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754