ANON12
Years ago

Julius Hodge DNP - injured?

D-League web site shows Julius DNP in the last game. Is anyone aware if he is injured, or, is this an indication that he won't make The Game and might increase the 36ers chances of him returning?

Topic #15326 | Report this topic

Worth a look  
Years ago

Bloody hell, great update. Nothing happened.

If Julius dunked in a gym and no one was around, would it be reported on Hoops.com.au?

Reply #181015 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

heheh... gold :)... worth a look

Reply #181016 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Julius Update #2

Julius Hodge was seen spreading vegemite on his toast this morning. This could suggest his love for Australia, and a return to Adelaide is obviously imminent.

Reply #181021 | Report this post

ilovejulius  
Years ago

does the 36ers pay for hodges accom etc as well in adelaide or just his wage.. also how much would he be on in the d-league>>??

is hodge single or have a partner by the way??

Reply #181024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

julius loves adelaide but we can't afford him.. hence his move to melbourne unless he hits the NBA.

to 'i love julius' he has a fiance' and a baby girl who is all so cute!! sorry to crush ur dreams.

Reply #181028 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

This just in : I heard Julius dunked in a gym (but noone was around so not sure if it's true) ...

Reply #181030 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754