fiyah mayne
Years ago

check out this new baller baby

sick moves and high confidence. Watch me school this punk. 40 inch verts bro. Next stop NBA

Topic #15332 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

someone just lost all dignity....

Reply #181124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Theres some bad in that some decent moves, nice shot but still

Reply #181127 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

how totally gay!! matt that is still my court, i lost count of all the times i whipped your ass on that drive way. you still got my number, call me and ill come and whip your ass again for good measure.

Reply #181130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NO way I never put it together Van excel i should have known no one else likes that old fool, i was fair sure i had the last three games at least on you just droppin treys on you, but no i dont got your number any more phone got stolen other wise you would have been beaten since

Reply #181140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That wasn't me in the video though if you couldn't tell so dont be gettin all confident that you can beat me judged by that i am 56-0 on the D way and any day you wanna go you know where

Reply #181141 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That's the worst thing I've ever seen.

Reply #181143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which one is worse

Reply #181144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mate, what are you trying to achieve in this seriously??? is this supposed to impress us?

Reply #181165 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Maybe you could call Tommy and play for the Tigers.

Reply #181169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That one move where he puts the ball round the kids back is good to watch but then you remind yourself he is like 10

Reply #181173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like it, everyones got to start somewhere. Keep it up bro

Reply #181178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah you gotta respect that at least he is trying, i mean whoopi goldbergs ugly to look at but we still watch

Reply #181179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You should do the game of basketball a favour and NEVER film your self playing again! :P

Reply #181182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Then what will the rest of us watch when we are down on ourselves, can we see some more try and find a 5 year old and really impose yourself

Reply #181183 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

with the video u just posted who are u to bad mouth van exel? u cant even spell it right! you can even have little brett again and ill whoop you both. you never did beat me, never can and never will. u suck like the denver broncos.

Reply #181190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I never posted that i just witnessed that like everyone says of LBJ we are all witnesses. I was atleast 3 or 4 up on you and what are you going to do to stop the length i play above the square you cant compete with that. The last time you came round you got beat down remember you were confident till i just caught fire think it was 8-10 from downtown and my little 15 foot fades if i must say so myself it was pretty watch.

Reply #181197 | Report this post

fiyah mayne  
Years ago

this is only my firzt vid. Im only gettin betta, the kid had nufin on me neway. My 40 inch vert could leap him in uno bound. Just wait for fiyah maynes next one

Reply #181278 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

fine go find a witness to witness me kicking your ass. name the time and ill be there.

Reply #181287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your old and decrepit now kinda like van exel, you gotta know your limits and unfortunately im a step above yours so. But i did here the joint next to waterworld is going to be runnin a few pick up games you should be able to pick up a few W's

Reply #181292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fiyah mayne please do us all a favour and never touch a basketball again and please get a hair cut man.

Reply #181293 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

to old? and your dissing van exel? at least u can finally spell van exel. your a daywalking long haired ginger, ill waste you on the court like i always did. e mail me and we organise the ass whipping u got coming to ya. [email protected]

Reply #181396 | Report this post

xzibitjr  
Years ago

fiyah mayne, that shit was whack. im looking forward to seeing your next video, also i like the song you chose.

Reply #181402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trying to meet young boys now hey geez this is going no where fast i dont know whats happening with this world, well i just got off back to back road games so ill pick a time and date as long as you are up for it. We will start around 4 pm finish just in time for dinner.

Reply #181403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wheres the ginger come from as well?

Reply #181404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also what the hell is a daywalker

Reply #181406 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

im not sure i understood ANY of this...and yet i continued reading...thats not good is it?

Reply #181425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

to answer your question it cant be that bad to keep reading people keep watching days of our lives and not understanding so this isn't as bad

Reply #181438 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

me, I can't believe how long I watched one of those videos of the guy bailing on dunk attempts just to see if he could actually do it. People should need a license to operate a video camera!

Reply #181493 | Report this post

isaac jr  
Years ago

lol i totaly agree with you isaac, or are you just racist?

Reply #181778 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Huh?

Reply #181796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whose a racist?

Reply #181957 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:09 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754