T.T
Years ago

Anthony Carter and Coby Karl - worst in the NBA?

Agree everyone??

Topic #15335 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

I'm guessing your asking if Carter and Karl are the two worst players in the NBA???

Bit early to be bashing Coby Karl.. He's a rookie that gets very little time. What I have seen off him I've been impressed. Plays with hustle and can knock down the outside shot. He's a cheap contract.

Anthony Carter is a very good backup point guard. There are a number of teams that would love 8ppg, 6apg, 3rb and 1.5spg coming of the bench and/or a spot-up starter. He doesn't turn the ball over (ranked #12 in assists per TO), and has a better assists-TO ratio that Kidd, Nash, Miller, Felton and others (granted he doesn't play as many mins). He also has a very good contract.

You want bad players, look at Cardinal and Scalabrine for bad players with stupid contracts.

Reply #181150 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

DARKO

Reply #181154 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

what a ridiculous thread - of course there not?

is this based on anything or just out of the blue...

Reply #181156 | Report this post

Curb  
Years ago

Agreed Jules, hopeless thread.

Reply #181157 | Report this post

morro  
Years ago

if they are so bad and i presume they will be cut soon, should some NBL clubs look at them?? karl would fit in well with the slingers structure ireckon and also the hawks.

Reply #181158 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Look on the Miami Heat roster if you want to find the leagues worst player, they are there in abundance.

Reply #181164 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:19 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754