Photos from SA Country Championships

hi guys

for those people that were at the SA Country Champioships last week i have put some of the photos that i took on the weekend.

If anyone would like a copy then get in touch with me.

http://www.thephotoballkings.com/sporting%20photos.html

good fun carnival played in great spirit with no arguments

Regards
The Photoball King

041 33 999 57

[email protected]

Topic #15336 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might want to check the protocols for posting pictures of JUNIORS.

Reply #181168 | Report this post

ok so can you tell me where to find these protocols?
can you suggest something else? i only posted the photos so that teams in the competition could browse quickly what i have taken. i dont have a complex website.

its country sport for crying out loud and no other photographer was there and i thought it would be good for the kids if they had a memory of their day. Junior footy teams dont have the same problems, they action shots listed on their websites.

Norwood had a photographer for the easter classic. I am sorry i dont have the time or the money for expensive programs to put the pictures behind a filter.

if you have a suggestion then please email so we can continue this discussion.

Regards
chris king
The photoball king
[email protected]

Reply #181176 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Where are the photos on the site? Can't seem to find them....

Reply #181192 | Report this post

Been there  
Years ago

I know your frustration photoball king. From what I can gather and don't take my word for it but here are some guidelines.

Photos during a tournament must have the prior approval from the tournament organisers.
The tournament organisers can than make it aware to the players that they may be photographed during games.

As for posting it on the web. This can be dangerous and I for one would not go down this path without parental consent. Just to be safe. I'm about to be doing some portraiture for a couple and there kids and I will be sure to get them to sign a model release form.

Reply #181250 | Report this post

Thanks Been There

If you are the person who replied earlier then i apologise for my forthrightness. i try and do the right thing and every one wants to drag you down.

i was actually doing a display at the championships and thought it would be a good idea and to get some practice with my camera. i even had some parents ask me to take some photos for them.

oh well there are always the party poopers.

to the person who asked where are the photos

they are here

http://www.thephotoballkings.com/sporting%20photos.html

Regards

The Photoballking

www.thephotoballkings.com
041 33 999 57

Reply #181291 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754