Dick Vitale
Years ago

Kansas v Memphis: NCAA Championship Game

The championship game starts at 10:30 local on ESPN and you can also watch it online at www.ncaa.com by following the links (and it's free, and you don't have to register either).

Can we please keep all game chat to this thread (no spoilers in titles) as I, and i'm sure many others will want to watch either a reply on ESPN or the full game online tonight.

I'm tipping Memphis to win - they are too deep and too long, but it should be a great, close game.

I'm also tipping Dorsey to back up his 0pts, 15 boards final four game with a 4pts, 12 boards hual.

Topic #15359 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Also think Memphis will be too strong, but I have $300 riding on Kansas, so I'll be rooting for the Jayhawks.

Reply #181343 | Report this post

PJ  
Years ago

Cinderella Story Memphis by 8

Reply #181345 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Cinderella??? Try a Rumplestiltzkin Story.

Click Here

Reply #181351 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Kansas looking the good at the main break.

Reply #181365 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Kansas certainly had the rub of the green or shall we say blow of the whistle early on .

Reply #181368 | Report this post

Colin  
Years ago

Watch now !!

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod/player/1607970

Reply #181385 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

ahahahahahaha you jayhawks!!!!!!!!!! wot a game. Looks like everyone had memphis. I dropped 40 bucks on kansas to win the title back at the sweet 16. Kansas were the perfect all round team. What a game, what an effort.

Reply #181442 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

ahahahahahaha you jayhawks!!!!!!!!!! wot a game. Looks like everyone had memphis. I dropped 40 bucks on kansas to win the title back at the sweet 16. Kansas were the perfect all round team. What a game, what an effort.

Reply #181443 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754