nbaFAN
Years ago

NBA Playoff Coverage on FOXTEL

With NBA playoffs starting this weekend, i am wondering what ESPN Australia NBA playoff coverage is going to be like?

Firstly, ESPN buys exclusive rights, So unfortuantely ZERO playoff games on Fox Sports.

Secondly last years 1st round coverage on ESPN was appaling, showing from memory only 1 game. I guess i am just hoping theres NBA on every single day on ESPN starting this weekend. Being that all 8 series games in the West are going to be very very good.

Topic #15429 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

www.foxtel.com should answer your query

Reply #182182 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

We'll keep an eye out. Hopefully there are some good torrents for downloading with english speaking commentary.

I've seen a lot of Italian language commentary of late.

Reply #182185 | Report this post

Years ago

Unfortunately with TNT having rights the to Westernt Conf. playoffs... get ready for a truck load of Eastern Conf. games :S

Reply #182187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

um.. TNT is Fox Sports, ABC/ESPN is ESPN, so we will should both.

Reply #182203 | Report this post

And ESPN holds rights in Australia, so Fox can't play TNT's coverage

At least they can't show us Bucks and Miami games.

Reply #182229 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

stupid ESPN is the problem. They have rights to the playoffs so no one else can broadcast it BUT they give us the bare iui AUS !!! ..what is needed s either ESPN lift it's game or allow TNT or ABC to show game here

Reply #182845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can complain to ESPN as Foxtel mearly "provide the infrastructure" for the coverage. Their email is [email protected]

I will make sure that I am heard as their coverage is terrible only one game this week.how gay

Reply #185117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ILP > Foxtel

Hope all those networks die as more and more people move onto internet viewing.

Reply #315476 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754